We have had great results with reciprocal teaching when the teacher thoroughly
modeled the process and carefully monitored. Sandy in Sioux Falls, South
Dakota.

----- Original Message -----
From: Brenda White-Keller [mailto:brenda...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 01:10 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: [MOSAIC] Reading comprehension

Hi all,  I glean so much information from you all.  Have any of you used
"reciprocal teaching" with your classes?  I'm teaching 4th grade again next
year, and comprehension is a big problem.  I just started reading Lori O's book
on reciprocal teaching and want to know if any of you have results with it.
Thanks,
Brenda
CA/4