From: mosaic-bounces+elwaingortji=cbe.ab...@literacyworkshop.org on behalf of
Kylie MEYER
Sent: Mon 27/06/2011 5:24 PM
To: Mosaic
Subject: [MOSAIC] Collaborative Reading Workshop and Reciprocal Teaching PDFs

Hi Everyone

I have changed laptops and have lost my Inbox as a result.  I had some pending
requests for copies of my two journal articles and also copies of the PDFs to
make up the reciprocal teaching kits.  If you did send me a request for this
and you haven't received the emails yet, please email me again off the list.
kme...@eq.edu.au

Many thanks, I was thrilled tonight to pick up a Publishers First Award from
QUT (Queensland University of Technology) for publishing a prestigious journal
article.  I am not sure which of the two it was, but I am imagining it was the
one published by the IRA on Collaborative Reading Workshop.

Kylie Meyer