Now I'm wondering what else is going on for these students? If it looks as if students have learned to read, but they still need support, something else is happening. What is happening? And what support do they need?
Jan

Quoting Tamara Westmoreland <westmoreland.tam...@gmail.com>:
I took Linda Dorn's early literacy class years ago and she made the point
that whatever puts students at risk for learning to read - does not
necessarily go away just because they were taught/learned to read. They
often need *continued support* throughout their schooling.....