Google   Reading Quest

And I've personally found many of the tools on the Mosaics site support
comprehension and vocabulary and can some can easily be turned into center
activities appropriate for middle school.  Honestly, I've found many things
that are supposedly elementary work all the way through high school,
especially if I'm careful to eliminate younger graphics etc. but the ideas
work.

Sally