From: wr...@centurytel.net
To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email
Group"<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: [MOSAIC] books on sports
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 12:31:21 -0400

I have reserved these books from my public library!

You all might be interested in knowing (if you don't already) that Matt
Christopher has written many, many books about all kinds of sports.  I
even found snowboarding.

I haven't read any of his books, but I think he might be a good author
to investigate.
Jan