Good afternoon! Are you ready to go back to school? Are you already back?

I love September because to me it is a fresh start with new students ... A
chance to do things better... A chance to make a difference with a new crowd of
kiddos...

When Ginger asked me to take on moderation of this listserve, I agreed, with
the same spirit. I knew that this group of 5000 strong professionals, when
networked would make us ALL stronger... Make the profession stronger... And
improve the lives of kids.

So, let's return to the purpose of our list as a way to start the year...
Comprehension strategies!
What are your plans to start the year? How are you organizing your classroom to
develop thoughtful and thought-filled literacy learning?
What are your goals for yourself and your students?

Let's get some back to school talk going!!

Sent from my iPhone