Our school haphazardly implemented Tier II of RTI last year.  In light of that,
are there any schools out there that have done a thoughtful and successful
implementation of RTI?  What does each Tier look like?  When (schedule-wise) is
it being done and who delivers the services?   Are you using specific programs
for it?  If so, which ones and how were they chosen?  Are you only addressing
literacy or have you managed to address math issues as well.

Thanks ever so much!

norma

PS  If you have any book recommendations I'd be interested in that info as
well.  Thanks again!

An old man once said, "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from
all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who
make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who
treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything
but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."