I am using The Wednesday Wars with two of my classes (and they love it by the
way!)  We have been integrating lots of non-fiction with it and so far, it has
been great.  The story really sparks a lot of discussion, which is what I love
in my classroom.

Anyway, I am now seeking Shakespeare materials to discuss in conjunction with
the book.  (They mention a lot of this in there.)  I need something that a high
7th grade reading level can comprehend and is short.  Everything I've found is
either really long or just a one paragraph synopsis.  Anyone know if there are
any of the plays rewritten as short stories?  That's what I really would like.

Sara