Townsend Press has audio for the Bluford Series' chapters online.  My students
can't put these books down.

>>> Cara Acosta <cara.aco...@gmail.com> 10/13/11 6:47 PM >>>
You could try the Bluford series, but most of those are GL 5 ish.  Drive By
(Lynne Ewing) is somewhere between 4 & 5, probably closer to 4.  All my
lower leveled readers love Drive By.  Other than that, I usually just use
audio support with Sharon Draper, Walter Dean Myers and others.  I assume we
are talking jr high kids?