Sue , could you be more specific?
It has been interesting... The PD each research subject described has been
unique to that individual... But broadly fit into categories... Like
assessment, like increased content knowledge or a focus more on student
learning in response to teaching moves. Some teachers said they felt
validated?? That isn't exactly what you are saying. Do you mean that you
applied what you already know more broadly??

Sent from my iPhone