From: mosaic-bounces+sdluhos=schools.nyc....@literacyworkshop.org
[mosaic-bounces+sdluhos=schools.nyc....@literacyworkshop.org] on behalf of
Sally Thomas [sally.thom...@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 4:54 PM
To: mosaic listserve
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Civil War novels / 7th grade level?

I went to the reviews too.  One of the 5 star raters said that most o fthe
low reviews were from kids being forced to read it.  Also sounds like more
mature young people like it better.  So will you have choice???  Like lit
circles.  It might still be a good choice.  It is not as action packed for
sure.