Try using the Book Wizard at Scholastic (http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/ ) You can search by subject, genre, lexile, grade level, DRA, guided reading level... You can even search for books that are "like" another using "Book Alike."
It's an excellent resource-they've eveld over 50,00 books.

Donna

Donna Mingrone
Director of Curriculum, Instruction, & Technology
Portland Public Schools

Office: 860-346-6717
Fax: 860-262-7325