I agree... Fear is a part of it. So is lack of money for quality PD. A final
question is this: do our schools have a culture of inquiry where teachers and
students are encouraged to think? Or do we just encourage compliance? And if we
don't have that culture, what can we do to build it?

Sent from my iPhone