Thank you everyone for the great discussion this weekend!! :-)

Let's make a pact, shall we? Let's take a sec to privately consider our hot
button issues. We all have the topic or issue that pushes an emotional button.
(Mine are Open Court Reading Series and those $&@!! Test Prep books that start
appearing this time of year. ) When we see a post that pushes an emotional
button, let's stop first and ask some questions. Find out whether a particular
vocabulary word means what you think it means.

Asking questions and explaining our own reasoning seems to help us all get a
lot out of our conversation as evidenced by this weekend.

You guys are the best... And the reason I love Mosaic!!!
Jennifer

Sent from my iPhone