Read Patrick Allen's book called Conferring.  It is pure genius!

-----Original Message-----
From: mosaic-bounces+nburrell=cherrycreekschools....@literacyworkshop.org
[mailto:mosaic-bounces+nburrell=cherrycreekschools....@literacyworkshop.org] On
Behalf Of Emma Takvoryan
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 11:35 AM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] Reader's Workshop Conferences

I am starting Reader's Workshop this year and the biggest problem I am having
is when I conference with my students.  I have them write me letters, I read
them and write comments, and then when we go to conference I feel like I am not
always saying anything of use.  How do you all organize your conferences?