I am still getting emails. Please unsubscribe me from the email list!

Peggy Morrison
Literacy Coach
Brennan Woods Elem., Northwest R-1
Murphy Elementary, Northwest R-1
pmorri...@nwr1.k12.mo.us

Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working
together is success.
—Henry Ford

"Northwest R-I School District Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer:
The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient.  Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment,
or any information contained therein, by any other person is not
authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please return the
e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer.  Although we
attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage
sustained as a result of viruses."