Can you give us more information about six minute success. Is there a website or material?
PatK
On Mar 14, 2012, at 3:31 PM, mrs. teacher wrote:

We use Six Minute Success. It is not really a program but an organizational structure for students to practice their fluency. It is for an entire class and it takes only 6 minutes. You could easily adopt this for just him. My students very rarely leave my class not reading fluently. It is just practice, practice, practice...which is what the other posters were saying with the practicing it by recording and then critiquing his own work.

PatK