Hi Marsha

I'm in California and am looking for the same type of information for kinder
and grade one.

Our district uses curriculum associates tool for grades 2-8. We give it 4 times
a year. It is directly aligned with CA standards and has a math and Ela
component.

A friend of mine said they use
PALS in VA for the younger grades.

Some  districts around here are using DRA.
I'll email more info regarding CA districts as I find it.

Do you know what type of tools are used for K-1 in your area?
Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone