Our Common Core Standards document, Appendix A has excerpts from longer texts
to use as models. Non Fiction text is included in the Comprehension Toolkit by
Stephanie Harvey.

-----Original Message-----
From: mosaic-bounces+estein=bcps....@literacyworkshop.org
[mailto:mosaic-bounces+estein=bcps....@literacyworkshop.org] On Behalf Of
Jennifer Halter
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:03 AM
To: Mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] Common core

Hello.  Does anyone know a site  that I can go to find a list of Anchor texts
to use in helping teach Non fiction writing?

Thank you,

Jennifer
*******
solely for the use of the St. Joseph School District or the entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager and delete this message immediately. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you
are not the named addressee you should not distribute or copy this e-mail.