dmace, I don't see where these documents refer to the Common Core, although the date on the bottom is 2012. Do you know for sure that they're based on those? (I haven't cross-referenced to the CC.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "..." <dma...@aol.com>
To: <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 4:43 PM
Subject: [MOSAIC] Link to one district's CCSS templates for report cards

A google search turned up this page that had report card templates for grades K-5. I hope this helps those of you searching for something.

http://www.pulaskischools.org/elemrptcd.cfm

I don't believe that Pearson has developed the report cards yet for national implementation. Too many problems again this year with the tests they have developed being administered. And they haven't even begun to score them.

If you are less than enthusiastic about CCSS join one of many groups on facebook that are working to end this tireless parade of education "reform". I suggest Testing Hurts Kids as a jumping off point into the world of counter-reform. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/177487122369569/?ref=ts