The following blog is from Leah Mermelstein.  She ties in reading
comprehension and writing.
Hello all!I hope you’re well on
this glorious spring day! I hope you’ll check out my new blog
post—It is all about getting teachers to write as a way to help plan and
better
understand Writing Units of
Study: http://bestwritingconsultant.com/doing-your-own-writing-can-help-you-plan-units-of-studyAs
 always, I look forward to your
thoughts and suggestions!Until next time,Leah
Leah MermelsteinPresidentRead-Write-Connect, Inc. Work:
             917-503-1947
http://bestwritingconsultant.com/ http://leahmermelstein.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Read-Write-Connect-INC/138830622809668
http://twitter.com/#!/Leahwriting

-----Original Message-----From: "Bieger, Reva RB" Sent: 4/24/2012 9:08:00 PMTo:
"Mosaic: A
Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group" Cc: Subject: Re: [MOSAIC]
Elementary expository resources/PD
Do you have a Writing Project close to you? This program has provided some of
our best PD's to date.KathySent from my iPhoneOn Apr 24, 2012, at 8:51 PM,
"Lisa Papazian" wrote:> Hi,> I'm an instructional coach in Massachusetts
and I'm looking for some
> worthwhile resources for helping teachers develop a better understanding
of> expository/nonfiction writing. Also, if anyone is aware of
quality> professional development being offered in this genre, please let me
know. I> work with teachers from K - 4. Thank you!>
http://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org>