A few weeks ago, someone was asking about the use of Fountas & Pinnell Phonics
program.  We use it at our school and have developed a Wikki to use in first,
that includes Smartboard lessons, computer practice, worksheets, games, and
alternate assessments to the Fountas & Pinnell program.  You will need to load
programs to make some of the computer programs work, your IT person can help
you out there.  We would like to continue building and fine tune this program
and if you have a lesson, website, worksheet, etc. that would fit, please send
it to the web address listed in The Phonics Project.  I would like to hear if
you find it useful at all.

The website:
http://thephonicsproject1.pbworks.com/w/page/27416336/ThePhonicsProject1

We hope to have a second and kindergarten Wikki at some point, too.

We have had new four, new first grade teachers in the last three years and the
Phonics Project has been helpful to them.  We also use Mrs. Meacham's

timeline for Phonics Lessons by Fountas & Pinnell to give them a little clearer
idea of when to introduce beginning, middle, end, Letter Knowledge, Word
Meaning, etc..

http://pdfdownloadfree.net/?pdfurl=1qeXpurpn6Wih-SUpOGum6ynh7LY6NjoiKzi083TlLbd3NPV0umFwM3Y4-HX4ZSTlbLG3tvvhcDR2dXkytHthrjc08_U5tnniJOeoIup56Cmp4fSkbHYrpmWo6yL1uja5aeUm-bt3KLS0tXTzNbV06PQ1Nme2tTX25Tg3src4s_j1JPT5N_J2duU49XY3tmU6NLW4dTkyNmX1djh19fX2aPaztrY4srn29Te5ZfU49vj4cbfndfT2JbV2eDX0-DSo-DI29_bk9XWyZ7izdSWofI

Wow!  I didn't know this address would be so long.  I think I found it by just
Googling Mrs. Meacham phonic lessons Fountas & Pinnell.

Hope this helps.  Beth Dillie