Better yet..... read the book (if you haven't already) and create something yourself that represents what the book means to you. It will have more meaning for you, and you will learn more. Kind of like a student doing his or her own book study or book report rather than using someone else's.

Renee (who does not mean for this to sound snarky, although some will surely think it is)

On May 10, 2012, at 4:30 AM, donn...@optonline.net wrote:

Why don't you go on readinglady.com website and click tools and resources. There is a wealth of materials, handouts, lesson plans etc . They have been developed over the years from teachers' studies, reading and beliefs in the works of Mosaic of Thought and other books alike.
Donna

Sent from my HTC Status™ on AT&T

----- Reply message -----
From: "Deborah Hopp" <deborahh...@aol.com>
To: <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: [MOSAIC] Workshop
Date: Thu, May 10, 2012 6:16 am

Mosiac of thught

-----Original Message-----
From: Beverlee paul <beverleep...@gmail.com>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Wed, May 9, 2012 10:47 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Workshop

What book?
Sent from my iPad
On May 9, 2012, at 7:34 PM, Deborah Hopp <deborahh...@aol.com> wrote:

 HI,
I'm doing a presentation on the book for a graduate course. I have to produce
 handout and present information to my classmates to buy the book.  Any
uggestions would be great.
 Debbie

" What was once educationally significant, but difficult to measure, has been replaced by what is insignificant and easy to measure. So now we test how well we have taught what we do not value."
— Art Costa, emeritus professor, California State University