Has there been testing for a learning disability?
Kris

On May 10, 2012, at 11:50 AM, wr...@centurytel.net wrote:

I have a student who has become so freaked about over his reading that he now panics on tests. He seems bright and capable, and up until now I have thought he was suffering from adolescence and not really putting in much effort. His mom just told me that he cannot recall details from his own life about what happened, like a sporting event he played in. I'd like a suggestion for a student who seems to have a hard time remember any details -- not just from his reading. Thanks!
Jan