Hello,

My principal and I are looking for some assistance and I
know there are many knowledgeable teachers on this site who may be able
to help.  We have some funds to purchase new books for our bookroom.
(Woo hoo!).  With the CCSS in mind, and the need for more writing in the
 content areas and more reading and writing in non-fiction at the
elementary level, I am looking for book title suggestions, non-fiction,
for guided reading and writing.

Specific titles would be excellent, Kinder-5th grade.

If
 someone can suggest a source on-line that could help us select
excellent non-fiction books for Guided Reading, that would be lovely
too.

Thanks for the help.
Hope you have a wonderful summer.

Amy