I have the CRI 2 and the QRI 4.  I like the passages and the questions in the
CRI much better than the QRI; however, I found the scoring instructions vague,
unclear, and generally difficult to follow. I would like to see the scoring all
in one section with clear guidelines.  The CD that came with it was an example
of administration. I wish they would have put the PDF versions of the teacher
copy on the CD so I wouldn't have to copy them from the spiral.  If they could
revise the CRI to make the scoring easier to follow with a PDF on CD, I would
choose this every time.

Nicole

Sent from my iPad