What level?

From: "Dluhos Sara (31R024)" <sdlu...@schools.nyc.gov>
Sender: mosaic-bounces+mrobinsster=gmail....@literacyworkshop.org
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:08:26
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: [MOSAIC] Urban Settings in America

We are working on the common core units and the first one we are teaching is
"Urban Settings in America."  I feel like I am teaching social studies and not
English.  Anyone have any good short stories that I can infuse with all of the
non-fiction we have been using?  It's so boring...!

Mrs. Sara Dluhos

Barnes IS24

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
-Benjamin Franklin