Our school is having their 2nd annual literary character day, where they
encourage students to dress up as their favorite literary character.  This
year, I feel that it is especially important, as we live in an area that was
hit hard by Hurricane Sandy.  Although my kids are older (8th grade), they did
miss out on Halloween & I know that many are excited for this opportunity to
dress up.

This is my question... I want to dress up too, but I am 30 weeks pregnant.  I
am trying to figure out a pregnant literary character that the kids will easily
recognize.  I don't need an intricate costume, but I wnat something that is
recognizable.  Last year, I was Bella from Twilight (yes, a bit below level,
but the kids LOVED it.)  I thought of being pregnant Bella, but was hoping I
could think of something a bit more interesting!  The librarian mentioned The
Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe.  Any other ideas?

Mrs. Sara Dluhos

Barnes IS24

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
-Benjamin Franklin