Sorry for the cross posting.  I would like to ask a question of those of you
who are old enough to still have cassettes.  Does anyone know of a machine that
will let me transfer a cassette to a CD.  I have some historical materials that
are on cassettes, they need to be transcribed and I am afraid they will break
with the rewinding.  The goal is to get a machine that will allow me to
transfer them to CD's and work from there.  Only one copy of each one is
available.  My husband said he does not know of a stand alone machine but maybe
there is a cassette player with a usb that will allow me to plug into the
computer and then burn the CDS from the computer.  I would love a stand alone
machine if I can find one.  Any suggestions.  Thanks ahead of time.
PatK