What's about dinner somewhere in city center?

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Nikolay Mishin <[email protected]> wrote:

> Why not, where you expect be in Sunday in Moscow (01.04.2012) ? What's
> time?
>
> 27.03.2012, 11:28, "Zbigniew Łukasiak" <[email protected]>:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > I was invited to give my Dependency Injection talk (from YAPC Riga) at
> > http://ritconference.com/ so I am going to Moscow this Sunday.  Will
> > there be any perlers at the conference?  I wonder if I should change
> > the examples to Java maybe - but if there will be at least some Perl
> > audience then I'll leave them in Perl :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Zbigniew Łukasiak
> > http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/
> > http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/
> >
> > --
> > Moscow.pm mailing list
> > [email protected] | http://moscow.pm.org
>
> --
> Nikolay Mishin
> --
> Moscow.pm mailing list
> [email protected] | http://moscow.pm.org
>



-- 
Best regards, Pavel Vlasov
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
-- 
Moscow.pm mailing list
[email protected] | http://moscow.pm.org

Ответить