Hi,

not sure what is going on your error messages, since you did not
include the moses.ini and the file namess that you are pointing to.

If you use binarized versions of reordering and phrase translation
table, you do not have to change anything in the configuration file.
The decoder looks for the binary versions with the default extensions
(".binphr.*").

-phi