-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Megan Elmore ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: 14 July 2008 16:17
To: moses-support@mit.edu
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Moses-support] phrase table memory issue

Hello again,

Yes, I was using the command as described on the Moses web site at
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.AdvancedFeatures. I have also tried
piping the results from sort through uniq before piping it into
processPhraseTable and encountered the same error. Perhaps I am unaware of
some option to provide to sort or uniq to alleviate this problem. At what
step in the code for processPhraseTable would this error be generated?

-Megan