Hello all,

I will be happy to get answers for few questions :

1.       I would like to perform training of big parallel files , 39
millions lines , does the training process have limitations for big files?
(my hardware , quad core 1.8 , RAM 16 GB )

2.       Does training process of east Asian languages such English – Korean
, English – Chinese , English –  Japanese, request special settings ?

3.       Does it possible after the training process to extract parallel
dictionary ? if yes what are the steps ?

4.       Does it possible to convert binary phrase table to none-binary ?

Thanks for your help