Hi Marco

To build the moses server and mosesmt you need the boost thread libraries, and
the xmlrpc-c libraries. If these are available for windows, then the moses
server should work on windows. But most of the moses developers use Linux or
OSX, so you're better off using one of these platforms if possible,

best regards
Barry

On Monday 26 October 2009 13:39, marco turchi wrote:
> Dear All,
> I have seen on the Moses web site that a Moses server and multi-threaded
> Moses are available.
>
> Are these services included on the Windows version of Moses?
>
> Thanks
> Marco

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.