Hi Philipp,

 We are very interested to use moses for our language translation purpose. We
would like to know the liscence & payment terms & conditions on building  a
product out of the moses as a translation engine on some domain specific
corpus. Here are our questions:
1. When our product internally uses moses-decoder to translate from one
language to other, do we need to buy a liscence for moses decoder?
2. Or because it is under GNU and open source, will it allow the commercial
products to be developed that internally uses moses decoder?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinandan