StaticData checks to make sure the number of entries under the parameter
[distortion-file] by looking for spaces.

    vector<string> spec = Tokenize<string>(fileStr[f], " ");
    ++f; //mark file as consumed
    if(4 != spec.size()){
                        //wrong file specification string...
                        std::cerr << "Wrong Lexical Reordering Model
Specification for model " << i << "!\n";
                        return false;
    }

My file is located in a directory who's path has some spaces. I cant just
change it because the location of the directory is a sandbox, of which I have
no control of the location.

Any suggestions on how to format the ini file to not get any spaces but get to
the correct directory?

Thanks.
Andrew