Ben Gottesman <gottesman....@...> writes:

> Hi all,Is there a tool for visualizing alignments as they are printed by
Moses, e.g. in the n-best results file?Thanks,Ben

Hi

I do have a tool for this. You can find it on http://floum.net/AlignmentChecker/

It is a java program, it has been made from a googlecode project (whatswrong, by
S. Riedel). I deleted big chunks and wrote what I needed, the resulting code is
horrible and there is no doc. The license is GPL.

It doesnt read n-best files from moses directly, but in the same directory
you'll find a script for this (write_segalign.py).

Hope you'll find it useful. (Don't hesitate to ask me if you have questions).

Best,

--
Raphael Payen