Hello,

We have setup the Moses engine on my desktop, and have run the pilot
training from EN to FR by following the steps listed at
http://www.statmt.org/moses_steps.html and got the BLEU score as 25.20.

Then we use more training data (maybe 343431 segments) for a specific
technical doamin to train the engine from EN to SP, but now only got a BLEU
socre as 8.79, it is much lower than the score we got based on less training
data for the general doamin, is this reasonable?

Can you help to let us know where might be the reason? we can provide
the installation infor and training details if necessary.

Thanks so much,
Wenlong