Hi,

I have trained a Moses Engine for the language pair English to
Spanish, but for the training script, during below step:
"nohup nice
tools/moses-scripts/scripts-20100203-0505/training/train-factored-phrase-model.perl
-scripts-root-dir tools/moses-scripts/scripts-20100203-0505 -root-dir
Work-SP -corpus Work-SP/corpus/news-commentary.lowercased -f en -e sp
-alignment grow-diag-final-and -reordering msd-bidirectional-fe  -lm
0:3:/home/user/Work-SP/lm/news-commentary.lm >& Work-SP/training.out
&"

The "news-commentary.lm" in above command line should be the language
model of the target language, but by mistake, I was using the language
model for the source language, then I went on to finish the tuning and
evaluation steps for this engine.

The weird thing is that this trained engine still can work for English
to Spanish, but I am doubting that its quality is getting lower
because of the wrong language model used.

Can any of you help to analyze what will be influenced by the wrongly
used language model? Will it influence the engine's quality?

Thanks.