Hi, Philipp,

I was wondering what that secret model was... Is there any brief
documentation of what the Moses code expects to load for this model?

The training of this discriminative word lexicon can be heavily
parallelized. Is there any such implementation available, despite not
being efficient enough?

Cheers, O.