Hi,
I'm training the syntactic model, but I have some problems when I run
inverse giza .

I clean the data before and after running the Collins parser , but
inverse-giza has fertility problems:

WARNING: The following sentence pair has source/target sentence length
ration more than
the maximum allowed limit for a source word fertility
 source length = 6 target length = 62 ratio 10.3333 ferility limit : 9

and this, I guess, affects the symmetrize-giza, that crashes.

I have had a look in the clean-corpus-n.perl and it checks the fertility
ratio.

Do you have any ideas why my data still has this fertility problems?

Thanks a lot
Marco