Thanks Chris, Hieu.

These should be identical. However, it is possible that the beam
> search used by the decoder might run slightly differently in the two
> cases, leading to different results. With no pruning and unlimited
> stack sizes, the results should not be different (unless you have
> features sensitive to epsilon transitions).

I was using cube pruning algorithm with cube-pruning-pop limit 2000 and
stack size of 2000
I tried using stack algorithm with lattice input and same stack size(2000).
However, when I try the same with normal input, it takes too long to decode.
So, I can't compare the results.

Can I actually specify unlimited stack size? Wouldn't it take too long to
decode in that case with the normal stack algorithm?
If I use cube pruning, what kind of cube pruning pop limit should I set?

Amit