Ooh a big-endian user.  Guess I'll have to write those routines.  For
now you can comment out the offending #error but don't use kenlm's trie
implementation (the default probing hash table is fine).  It looks like
the switchable endianness on PPC is a choice made by the operating
system and you're running one that chooses big).