yes.  we have done this for both Giza++ and for the language model:

Stream-based Translation Models for Statistical Machine Translation,
Abby Levenberg, Chris Callison-Burch and Miles Osborne, NAACL 2010

Stream-based Randomised Language Models for SMT, Abby Levenberg and
Miles Osborne, EMNLP 2009

this isn't integrated into Moses (yet)

Miles

On 12 January 2011 08:10, Sébastien Druon <s.dr...@ml-technologies.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to train moses incrementally?
> As I understood the standard behaviour is to take a whole bunch of documents
> and train moses on it all.
> Is there a possibility for example to add new documents afterwards without
> retraining everything?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Sebastien

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.