Hello again,

I ran compile-lm against the model.lm.es.gz and got the output
model.lm.es.blm but when using 8 0 5 in my moses.ini it crashes with this:

<unk> 0
> " not blank File: model.es.lm.blm
> Aborted

Is this down to bad artefacts in the language model?

Kind regards,

Lee Ball
Infrastructure Manager
lee.b...@appliedlanguage.com
Tel: +44 (0)844 854 8945

Applied Language Solutions
High quality language solutions delivered on time...with a smile!

www.appliedlanguage.com
Tel (UK): +44 (0)845 367 7000
Tel (US): +1 (800) 579-5010

Riverside Court, Huddersfield Road, Delph, Oldham, OL3 5FZ. UK
Registered in the UK 5122429

Pride in everything we do | Respect everyone like a friend
[image: An Environmentally Friendly Company]Think of the environment; please
don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

[image: Fast Track 100 2009][image: Queens Award for Business]
<http://twitter.com/appliedlanguage>