Hi Hieu,

You may have noticed I checked in a file for testing detokenization.
The usage is:

  trunk/regression-testing/run-test-detokenizer.t --results-dir
<RESULTS-DIRECTORY> [--detokenizer <DETOKENIZER-SCRIPT>]

If the --detokenizer option is omitted, then it looks for the
detokenizer script in the appropriate repository checkout path
relative to itself.

The individual tests are defined within the testing file itself, not
in separate input/truth files in the repository, though it could be
changed to be like that or extended to allow for both possibilities.

It uses the Test::More framework, which means that the exit status is
the number of test failures.  At the moment, it runs eight tests, so
the exit status should be between 0 and 8.

Do you think it can be incorporated into the overall test suite in its
current form?

Ben