I would like to announce the code release of my open source word alignment
software

RegAligner,

available at https://github.com/Thomas1205/RegAligner.

The toolkit is an adequate replacement for GIZA++ as it implements the models
IBM 1-4 and HMM. In addition, it implements regularity terms according to the
papers [Schoenemann, CoNLL 2011] and [Schoenemann, IJCNLP 2011].

The software is currently not using the exact same formats as GIZA++, but I am
very open in this regard as well as regarding feature request. The software is
undergoing further development with additional features planned for the future.
There is no formal release version yet, but the software is generally stable. I
expect to have a new homepage soon, where I will also provide zip-files.

Efforts to integrate RegAligner into the MOSES Experiment Management System
will have my full support.

With best regards,
  Thomas Schoenemann