Dear All,
I have had a look to the output files generated by the analysis.perl run in
this way:
analysis.perl -input x -input-corpus y -ttable z -dir w
I have read the information available on the Moses web site
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=FactoredTraining.EMS#ntoc25
about the analysis.perl output but I'd like to have some clarifications on
the format of these files:

coprus-coverage-summary and ttable-coverage-summary:
what does each column represent?

ttable-coverage-by-phrase:
I suppose that the second column is the number of source phrases in the tt
table where that particular phrase appears, but what is it the third column?
is the translation entropy?

input-annotation:
which information is reported after each sentence?

Thanks a lot
Marco