hi german

I don't think decoding is guaranteed to give the same results in 2 consecutive runs, for the same model and input. This email thread was discussing this issue
  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.nlp.moses.user/4327/focus=4341
However, I'm not sure how much different 2 runs can be.

You might wanna talk to Christian Buck who I think is trying to bash the search graph output into something more useful
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.nlp.moses.user/4374/