Hi Hamza,

DoMY CE is an open source (LGPL3 licenses) specifically
designed to help novice Linux users install Moses and quickly become
productive. You will, however, need to install Ubuntu Linux 10.04,
10.10, 11.04 (not 11.10). Many of our users first install Ubuntu on a
guest virtual machine with a Windows host. This greatly facilitates the
transition to the new environment, but is not recommended for a
long-term solution.

Tom

http://www.precisiontransltiontools.com

On